"I have been teaching, supporting, developing, networking, "hardware'ing" and "software'ing" with computers for 30 years.
I say it I was around when punch cards, 11" floppy disks and no hard drive were the norm, before PC's where in business and before
Microsoft even existed.
I am an IT specialist and if I can help in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me" ... Cathi
Need Software Development or Support?
Cathi Barker can help with ...
- Database Development
- Web Development
- Document Creation
- Project Planning
- Macro Development and VBA Programming
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist Office 2007 (MCAS)
- Microsoft Certified
Professional since 1995 (MCP)
- Microsoft Office Specialist 97 Master (First Master in New Zealand)
- Microsoft Office Specialist
97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 3007 & 2010 Master
- Microsoft Authorised 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 Master Instructor
Exam Writer and Reviewer for Microsoft exams in the USA for 13 years
- Author of six Microsoft Office books published by CCI Learning
Solutions Inc Canada
- Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3) Exam Writer & SME for 13 years
- Application Development Trends
(ADT) Board of Advisors Member
- Graded Member of the New Zealand Association of Trainers and Developers
- New Zealand Computer Society