Software Solutions has been training, developing and supporting clients since 1994 and we are the preferred trainer to nearly 10,000 clients, and over 1,000 companies. We originated in Rotorua 25 years ago, but our clients are all across New Zealand. We are a independent, owner operated, New Zealand owned business based in Tauranga.
Our points of difference are...
- Large Variety of Courses: We offer a
wide range of courses in all Microsoft Office products, and all versions and from
beginners to advanced level. We write and develop all our own material, and we are
happy to create a customised course tailored to met your exact
- Mobile: We are happy to travel and train at your site or for you to come to our training suite
- Flexible days and times: We offer a timetable of courses but we are available to teach whenever it suits the learner including weekends and evenings
- Fully Equipped Training Suite: We offer an extensive timetable of courses, so you can come to our training suite on Pyes Pa Road, Tauranga. Our venue is in a quiet park like setting with ample free parking and a fully equipped training suite.
- Large groups or Private Tuition: We offer individual private tuition, or small or large group training or presentations
- Online Learning: for those who can’t make it to class we offer a range of Online Classrooms that can be bought from our web store
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainer: You will be taught by New Zealand's first Microsoft Master Cathi Barker with over 30 years’ experience in IT. Cathi holds many qualifications including Microsoft Certificed Educator (MCE), Microsoft Innovator Educator (MIE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Office 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Master and Master Instructor. Cathi has written and has had six Microsoft books published in Canada, and was a senior exam writer and reviewer for Microsoft® in the USA for over 10 years. Cathi is known as an expert in her field, and qualified to teach from beginners to advanced in any Microsoft application
What has made our training so successful for 25 years? We ...
- Have a fully equipped training facility, attendees only need their slippers
- Keep class sizes down; no more than 4 attendees
- Class times ensure maximum concentration; 9am to 2pm
- Don't cancel a timetabled course, even if there is only one attendee
- Our cancellation policy allows a reasonable number of days to cancel
- Our prices are very competitive
- We train in all Microsoft applications not just one or two and all versions
- We train from beginners level to advanced
- We write all our own material, thorough, clear, comprehensive, well illustrated
- We offer unlimited email support direct to your tutor
- We are happy to customise training completely .....
Solutions welcomes the opportunity to help solve, teach or develop a software
solution for you, simply contact Cathi Barker