Software Solutions offers two primary services:
1. Developing software applications
2. Teaching people how to use software
We don't support the saying, if you can't do it, you teach it. In fact, we support the totally opposite view. One of our mantras is - in order to be able to teach people how to get the most from their software, we must first be able to develop practical commercial business software solutions ourselves to a high level. So we don't just teach software we develop Software Solutions.
Need something fixed, need support, want me to do a:
Microsoft Word document, template, report, manual, or standard operating procedure
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, macros, code, forms, and/or formulas?
- Microsoft Project plan or template
- Microsoft Access database
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
- Microsoft Visio diagram
- Microsoft Power BI data analysis
- Microsoft SharePoint site or document management solution
- Microsoft OneNote notebook
- OneDrive Cloud storage
- Office Apps collaboration solution
- Google Forms
If you need help fixing a file, getting it going, auditing, tidying it up, or putting something together, I can help you or do it for you. No job is too small or too big, give me a ring or send me a message.
If it's training you need Software Solutions has been training, and supporting clients since 1994, we are the preferred trainer to over 10,000 clients and over 1,000 companies. We originated in Rotorua 29 years ago, but our clients are all across New Zealand. We are an independent, owner-operated, New Zealand-owned business based in Tauranga.