The Microsoft Access Relationships, Queries & Report Design Online Course focuses on understanding the data model and it's relationships, querying the data and printing those query results by creating custom reports. This course includes best practices and loads of shortcuts and tips to make using Access enjoyable.
The online course includes videos that you can watch and rewind to learn techniques, step-by-step instructions to follow, and loads of exercises and quizzes to reinforce your learning. The course comes with a tutor who you can call, email or meet via MS Teams if you need that extra bit of support.
At the completion of the course, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Register and join us today!
Comprehensive coverage of:
- data model relationships
- query design including select queries, parameter queries, calculations in queries
- query joins, action queries including make table, update, append and delete queries
- find duplicate queries, find unmatched queries and crosstab queries
- custom report design from scratch including topics such as sections, calculations
- formatting, and embedding subreports
This Online Course is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, and you want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours that you find the most convenient. Learn at your own speed and in your own time and don't deal with the pressure of trying to learn in a group classroom setting. Your online classroom does not expire, so you can take your time and you have access to your own personal tutor via phone, email or MS Teams.
Microsoft Access Relationships, Queries & Report Design Online Course (Level 2)
MS Access Level One.