The Microsoft Access Advanced Form Design Online Course covers all the features you would typically include in an Access form whether that form is for input or as an interface to navigate your database. This course includes best practices and loads of shortcuts and tips to make using Access enjoyable.
The online course includes videos that you can watch and rewind to learn techniques, step-by-step instructions to follow, and loads of exercises and quizzes to reinforce your learning. The course comes with a tutor who you can call, email or meet via MS Teams if you need that extra bit of support.
At the completion of the course, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Register and join us today!
Comprehensive coverage of:
- aligning, sizing, spacing and managing controls
- creating calculation controls
- controlling tab order
- managing sections
- creating combo boxes, list boxes, option groups, check boxes, command buttons
- creating sub forms and embedding these in main forms
- macros that include IF and ELSE IF blocks, condition macros, autoexec, autokey and sub macros
- database startup options
- splitting a database into a frontend and backend
- using the linked table manager to manage the split database
- exploring object dependencies
- and more
This Online Course is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, and you want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours that you find the most convenient. Learn at your own speed and in your own time and don't deal with the pressure of trying to learn in a group classroom setting. Your online classroom does not expire, so you can take your time and you have access to your own personal tutor via phone, email or MS Teams.
Microsoft Access Advanced Form Design Online Course (Level 3)
MS Access Level One and Level Two.