The Microsoft Outlook Mastering Online Course has all the comprehensive information that all Outlook users need to know to manage their time and information effectively. It doesn't matter what you are using Outlook for, this course is relevant to all Outlook users. Whether you are a beginner, self-taught or moving from another application or version there is a lot of useful and essential information in this course that you will benefit from and enjoy. This course includes best practices and loads of shortcuts and tips to make using Outlook enjoyable.
The online course includes videos that you can watch and rewind to learn techniques, step-by-step instructions to follow, and loads of exercises and quizzes to reinforce your learning. The course comes with a tutor who you can call, email or meet via MS Teams if you need that extra bit of support.
At the completion of the course, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Register and join us today!
Comprehensive coverage of:
- what can be achieved with Microsoft Outlook, it is more than just an email program
- how to configure your screen to create Outlook items like contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks and notes quickly and easily
- in-depth coverage of what you can do with Contacts so that Outlook becomes your CRM
- how to effectively work with emails including multiple signatures, quick parts, autocorrect, delay delivery, direct replies to others, creating rules and quick steps to manage emails, conditional formatting to easily identify emails and so much more
- covers the Calendar and how to quickly and easily create, track, change and cancel meetings, appointments and events, and share a calendar with others.
- detailed information regarding how useful Tasks and Notes can be to you
This Online Course is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, and you want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours that you find the most convenient. Learn at your own speed and in your own time and don't deal with the pressure of trying to learn in a group classroom setting. Your online classroom does not expire, so you can take your time and you have access to your own personal tutor via phone, email or MS Teams.
Microsoft Outlook - Mastering - Online Course
A basic understanding of emails, how to create an email.