The Microsoft Power BI Reports & Visualisations Part Two Online Course is an extension of the knowledge gained in the level two course, introducing some more advanced reporting features in Power BI. This course includes best practices and loads of new and interesting report ideas for Power BI report writers.
The online course includes videos that you can watch and rewind to learn techniques, step-by-step instructions to follow, and loads of exercises and quizzes to reinforce your learning. The course comes with a tutor who you can call, email or meet via MS Teams if you need that extra bit of support.
At the completion of the course, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Register and join us today!
Comprehensive coverage of:
- This course is a must for all those wanting to learn more about creating effective visualisations and reports in Power BI.
- This course will extend on what you learn in the Level 2 Reports and Visualizations course.
- It will introduce you to the latest tips and tricks used by those in the business.
- It is fundamental that a Power BI user be able to report data with visualisations and publish the data for readers to view.
- Data analysts, managers, data scientists and anyone who is interested in presenting data insights quickly and easily will benefit from this course.
This Online Course is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, and you want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours that you find the most convenient. Learn at your own speed and in your own time and don't deal with the pressure of trying to learn in a group classroom setting. Your online classroom does not expire, so you can take your time and you have access to your own personal tutor via phone, email or MS Teams.
Microsoft Power BI - Reports & Visualisations Part II Online Course (Level 3)
Power BI Level 1 and 2 courses.