Mastering Microsoft Project 2016
Online Classroom - Online or Downloadable version
(Suitable for Microsoft Project 2013 Users)
Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to your Mastering Microsoft Project 2016 Classroom, click the link to be taken to a secure web site where you can download all the material or work with the material online.
The Package Includes:
- Comprehensive fully illustrated step by step Book (PDF approx 87 pages)
- A Student Notebook that directs you to chapters, videos, labs, quizzes, exercises etc
- Personal Student Cloud Folder to upload and share files with your tutor
- Shortcut key template (pdf)
- Videos (At least 23 MP4 videos)
- Exercise files (if applicable)
- Lab files to earn badges and gain your certificate (At least 22 Labs)
- Case Study files (if applicable)
- Quizzes (online myMix or download PowerPoint show files, at least 19 quizzes)
- Unlimited email or skype support
- A certificate on successful completion
- Pre and Post Assessments to see how much you've improved and a ROI measure
This package is a comprehensive coverage of what can be achieved with Microsoft Project. Including Project Information and Properties, Setting up the Project Calendar, Inserting Sub Tasks, Summary Tasks , Project Summary Tasks and Milestones. Outline numbering or WBS numbering, Links (FS, SS, SF and FF), Leads and Lags. Resources including sharing resources and resource calendars, and resolving overallocation. Working with Columns, Views and Formatting, including the Critical Path, Slack and Bar Styles. Setting the Baseline and Tracking the progress of the Project.
This course covers the following and a lot more: http://www.softwaresolutions.co.nz/Proje ct-CourseOutline.pdf
People who would benefit from this book are those that are new to Project and those who are self-taught and want to “fill in the gaps” and ensure they have a complete understanding of how to create, plan and track a project using Microsoft Project and how to get the most out of Project.
This Online Classroom is easy to follow and understand, we write all our own material using New Zealand references and examples. This method of learning is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours you find most convenient. Unlike attending classes, these videos, quizzes can be replayed as many times as you wish, and notes and exercise files can be read and done at your own pace, so you learn at your own speed and time and don't have to deal with the pressure of trying to keep up with the lessons or others or being held back by the lesson or others.
With our Online Classrooms, you can truly teach yourself to use a software application effectively without the additional burden of going to class. You can enter the classroom online as often as you want and learn online or download or the material and learn offline. You also can email or skype your instructor for help as many times as needed.
When ordering we will require a firstname, lastname and email address to ensure you received the unlimited email and skype support supplied with this package.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or ring 027 2852389 or 07 5434846