Microsoft Access 2010 The Essentials Stage One
Online Classroom - Online or Downloadable version
Once registered you will receive an email with a link to your Microsoft Access 2010 The Essentials Stage One Online Classroom, click the link to be taken to a secure web site where you can download all the material or work with the material online.
The Package Includes:
- Comprehensive fully illustrated step by step Book (PDF approx 102 pages)
- A Student Notebook that directs you to chapters, videos, labs, quizzes, exercises etc
- Personal Student Cloud Folder to upload and share files with your tutor
- Shortcut key template (pdf)
- Videos (At least 27 videos)
- Exercise files (At least 2 exercise files)
- Lab files to earn badges and gain your certificate (At least 11 Labs)
- Case Study files (if applicable)
- Quizzes (online myMix or download PowerPoint show files, at least 16 quizzes)
- Unlimited email or skype support
- A certificate on successful completion
- Pre and Post Assessments to see how much you've improved and a ROI measure
This package provides every Microsoft Access user with what they need to know to fully benefit from the functionality offered by Microsoft Access. This packages provides a comprehensive coverage of database design including creating tables from scratch including a clear understanding of data types and field properties. Creating queries based on more than one table with multiple criteria and sorting capability. Creating forms based on tables or queries and creating reports based ont tables or queries. Establishing relationships including enforced referential integrity, cascade update and cascade delete.
This course covers the following and so much more: http://www.softwaresolutions.co.nz/Acces s-1-CourseOutline.pdf
This package would also benefit those who are self-taught, or have been away from MS Access for a while or are brand new to Access or those just wanting to “fill in the gaps” and ensure they have a complete understanding of MS Access and how to get the most out of MS Access.
This Online Classroom is easy to follow and understand, we write all our own material using New Zealand references and examples. This method of learning is ideal, if you struggle to find time to attend a course, want to learn in the privacy of your own home, during the hours they find most convenient. Unlike attending classes, these videos, quizzes can be replayed as many times as you wish, and notes, labs and exercise files can be read and done at your own pace, so you learn at your own speed and time and don't have to deal with the pressure of trying to keep up with the lessons or others or being held back by the lesson or others.
With our Online Classrooms, you can truly teach yourself to use a software application effectively without the additional burden of going to class. You can enter the classroom online as often as you want and learn online or download or the material and learn offline. You also can email or skype your instructor for help as many times as needed. You can have as much or as little interaction with your tutor as you wish.
When registering/ordering we will require a firstname, lastname and an email address to ensure you received the package successfully.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or ring 027 2852389 or 07 5434846